**Multiple offers received - all offers to be submitted by 12 PM, Saturday, 4/22****** Great low-maintenance living in this quiet over 55+ senior community! This cute home boasts an eat-in kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, large walk-in closet and sunroom drenched in light. Home is on a quiet, tree-lined street. Many community amenities - clubhouse, swimming pool, tennis courts, fitness center and many activities. All existing appliances to remain in "as-is" condition, including the 2nd refrigerator in the garage. Close to Route 295, Turnpike, Route 206 for easy, convenient commute. Seller in process of clearing out the property, please pardon the mess.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Private Sewer System
1,192 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Northern Burlington Count Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Security Gate, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price